UNDP is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. We are on the ground in more than 170 countries, working with them on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and our wide range of partners. Want to work for us?
Vacancy notice of UNDP's projects
- 01 Project Accountant and 01 Project Assistant cum Interpreter. Interested candidates are required to send application files via either email or posting no later than 17.00 pm, Friday, 13th November 2015
- Vacancy announcement for 01 national consultant of the Project MDG. Deadline for submissions: 4pm, November 11, 2015
- 02 short-term national consultants to develop Social assistance handbook for the period 2011-2015. Deadline for submissions: By 16:00 November 13th , 2015
- National Consultant on Data Collection and Assessment of LED lighting industry (DCA). Deadline for submissions: 4 p.m., November 26, 2015.
- 01 senior national consultant to edit and proof-read the report “Social Assistance in Viet Nam: A review and proposals for reform” prepared by Dr Stephen Kidd. Deadline for submissions: By 16:00 November 26th, 2015
- A national consultancy team (3 members) to provide technical assistance to review the current system and propose to develop a unified system for monitoring all kinds of disabilities (including UxO) and social assistance for this group. Deadline for submissions: By 16:00 December 04th, 2015
- 01 National Consultant to design of additional survey questions on multidimensional poverty (MDP) in VHLSS 2016, MDP indicators and training on MDP for central-level statistics official and observers in General Statistics Office (GSO). Deadline for submissions: By 16:00, 04h Dec, 2015.