UNDP is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. We are on the ground in more than 170 countries, working with them on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and our wide range of partners. Want to work for us?
Vacancy notice of UNDP's projects
- Vacancy announcement for 01 Part-time Project Assistant position of the Project “Support to multi-dimensional poverty reduction in urban settings”. Deadline for submissions: 16h30 20 May 2016
- 01 national consultancy team (including 1 team leader, 2 team members and 2 assistants) to support the development of detailed design and implementation plan for component projects, circulars and manuals guiding the implementation of component projects under NTP-SPR 2016-2020 led by MOLISA. Deadline for submissions: By 16:00, 19th May, 2016
- Recruitment of project staff for the “Capacity Building for the Ratification and Implementation of the Nagoya Protocol on Access and Benefit Sharing in Viet Nam” Project (ABS Project). Deadline for Submission: By 4:30 PM, on 24th May, 2016
- The Department of Science, Education, Natural Resources and Environment/ Ministry of Planning and Investment’s (DSENRE/MPI) is implementing the UNDP project “Strengthening Capacity and Institutional Reform for Green Growth and Sustainable Development in Vietnam (CIGG)” in Viet Nam over the period from 2015 - 2018. The Project aims to build capacities and strengthen policies and regulations for the effective implementation of the Viet Nam Green Growth Strategy and achieving sustainable development goals. Deadline for Submission: By 5:00 PM, on 27 May 2016.
- Procurement Specialist. Deadline for Submission: By 5:00 PM, on 27 May 2016
- Vacancy announcement. Deadline for submission: By 5:00 PM, on 9 June 2016