UNDP is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. We are on the ground in more than 170 countries, working with them on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and our wide range of partners. Want to work for us?
- 01 Project manager, 01 Project Planning officer, 01 Project Senior financial officer, 01 Project translator, 01 Project Administrator, Community Based Disaster Risk Management Expert. Deadline for submissions: By 4:30 pm on Wednesday, 18th April 2018.
- 01 Programme Analyst, EVAW, Labour Migration and Trafficking. Deadline for Submissions: 1 May 2018 (midnight New York, USA).
- 01 Programme Assistant. Deadline for Submissions: 1 May 2018 (midnight New York, USA).
- 01 Knowledge Management Officer. Deadline for submissions: 21/5/2018, 05.00 pm (Ha Noi time)
- 01 Project Secretary. Deadline for submissions: 22 May 2018, 05.00 pm (Ha Noi time)
- PROJECT COORDINATOR and PROJECT ACCOUNTANT (Based at Quang Nam Project Management Unit). Deadline for submission: 20 May 2018
- PROJECT COORDINATOR and PROJECT ACCOUNTANT(Based at Hue Project Management Unit). Deadline for submission: 20 May 2018
- National Consultant on Development of Viet Nam National Energy Performance Standard (TCVN-EP) for LED street lighting Luminaires (NSS). Deadline for submissions: no later than 9 a.m., June 19, 2018.
- National Consultant on Data Collection and Assessment of LED lighting industry (NDCA-1A). Applications must reach the below address no later than 9 a.m., June 18, 2018.
- National consultants for following positions: Support a mechanism /tool which defines investment proportion in environmental pollution treatment for selected sectors/projects and industrial parks in order to implement PM’s Directive 25)(Activity no. 1.2.a.11) and Develop regulation on fuel label for newly manufactured, assembled, imported motorbikes. (Activity no. 1.2.d.5). Deadline for Submission: By 16:00 PM, on 20 June 2018.