UNDP is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. We are on the ground in more than 170 countries, working with them on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and our wide range of partners. Want to work for us?
Vacancy notice of UNDP's projects
- National consultants for Strengthening Capacity and Institutional Reform for Green Growth and Sustainable Development in Vietnam (CIGG). Deadline for submissions: 5:00PM, 28th August 2017.
- Vacancies for Improving the resilience of vulnerable coastal communities to climate change related impacts in Viet Nam. Deadline for submissions: 21st August, 2017.
- National UN Volunteer for Education Officer - System Strengthening and Policy. Deadline for submisions: 14th August, 2017.
- National Consultants on Strengthening Capacity and Institutional Reform for Green Growth and Sustainable Development in Vietnam (CIGG). Deadline for submissions: 17:00, 31st July, 2017.
- National Consultant on Feasibility Studies and Development of Alley and Street LED Lighting Demonstration Projects (NCDP). Deadline for submissions: 27th July, 2017, 9:00A.M.
- National Consultant on Supporting to Development of Viet Nam Standards on Lighting using LED Technologies for Transport Constructions (streets, tunnels). Deadline for submissions: 14th July, 2017, 9:00AM.