UNDP is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. We are on the ground in more than 170 countries, working with them on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and our wide range of partners. Want to work for us?
Vacancy notice of UNDP's projects
- Vacancy announcement for 02 national consultants to help General Statistics Office “Review, improve calculation method and identify database (2014) for 186 national statistical indicators stipulated in the Statistics Law 2015” under the support of the Project “Support to implementation of Vietnam Statistical Development Strategy 2011-2020, Vision to 2030” funded by UNDP. Deadline for submissions: 16h30, 29 April 2015
- National Consultant on Development of National Standards for LED Lamps (NLPS). Applications must reach the below address no later than 9 a.m., May 06, 2016.
- 01 national consultancy team (including 1 team leader, 2 team members and 2 assistants) to support the development of training material for “Community leadership and development skills” under the component of capacity building on community leadership for poverty reduction officers and new rural development officers at all levels, at village level in particular, and TOT for trainers in NTP-SPR and NTP-NRD in the 2016-2020 period. Deadline for submissions: By 16:00, 03rd May, 2016
- Request for CV submissions from national experts/specialists to propose adjustment to current SIPAS. Deadline for submissions: 15th May 2016, 16.00 p.m (Hanoi time)
- Vacancy announcement for 01 national consultant to help General Statistics Office “Review and improve calculation method of statistical indicators for Planning, Investment and Statistics Sector” under the support of the Project “Support to implementation of Vietnam Statistical Development Strategy 2011-2020, Vision to 2030” funded by UNDP. Deadline for submissions: 16h30, 10 May 2016