Procurement Notices from UNDP Viet Nam and global
Procurement Notices from UNDP projects
- Call for call concept papers
- Priorities: Integrated management of domestic solid waste, including waste separation at source, collection, transportation and proper disposal with aims to fight environmental pollution caused by domestic solid waste and contribute to reduce waste, particularly plastic entering the ocean.
- Focal geographical area: Binh Duong
- Grant amount: max 60.000 USD
- Grantee: local NGOs and CBOs
Deadline for submissions: 31 January 2020 (17h00 Hanoi time)
- 01 Administration Officer. Deadline for submissions: by 10:30 am on Thursday, 31th January, 2020.
- Call for Concept Paper
Priorities: Integrated management of domestic solid waste, including waste separation at source, collection, transportation and proper disposal with aims to fight environmental pollution caused by domestic solid waste and contribute to reduce waste, particularly plastic entering the ocean.
Focal geographical area: Da Nang
Grant amount: max 60.000 USD
Grantee: local NGOs and CBOsFor those who are interested, please review detailed information and develop project concept paper (in Vietnamese). Deadlines for submitting concept paper is 13 March 2020 (sending date is the postmarked date).
- Call for Concept Paper: Priority themes include fisheries, aquaculture, tourism, and cross-cutting capacity development. Specifically, priority activities include:
• Promote sustainable fishery management by developing community by-laws, policies and monitoring schemes to enhance fisheries management (especially those community monitoring to prevent IUU)
• Rehabilitate, conserve and sustainably manage coastal habitats for fisheries
b-Climate resilient aquaculture:
• Reduction of pollution from aquaculture and land-based pollution
• Pilot and test community-managed eco-tourism initiatives
• Develop business plans and market tourist destinations
• Management from tourists, hotels and other tourism generated waste
• Education and trainings to community members on sustainable fisheries, aquaculture and eco-tourism;
• Identification, collection and codification of good practices on blue economy for local, national and global learning and sharing
Focal geographical area: Red River and Mekong delta
Grantee: local NGOs and CBOs
Deadline for submissions: 24 April 2020 (17h00 Hanoi time)
- Survey, assess the state of the use of ash and slag in production of non-fired building materials and recommend solutions to increase its effectiveness. Deadline for submissions: 10:00 of 24 April 2020 (GMT +7)
- Recruitment of Project Communication Specialist for Project titled “Energy Efficiency Improvement in Commercial and High-Rise Residential Buildings in Viet Nam” – Deadline: 16h00, Friday 08th May 2020.
- National consultant to collect information, study and propose mechanism to support house construction for poor households facing with housing difficulties in coastal district of 28 Viet Nam coastal provinces. Deadline for submission: 22 May 2020
- National consultancy to evaluate material use in storm and flood resilient house construction. Deadline for submissions: 9.30 A.M, June 5th, 2020.
- National consultancy for housing design criteria. Deadline for submissions: 9.30 A.M, June 5th, 2020.