The objective of the 5-year length Project “Promotion of Non-Fired Bricks (NFB) Production and Utilization in Vietnam” is to reduce the annual growth rate of GHG emissions by displacing the use of fossil fuels and the usage of good quality soil for brick making through the increased production, sale and utilization of NFB in Vietnam. This objective will be achieved by removing barriers to increase production and utilization of NFBs through 4 components: (i) Policy support for NFB technology development; (ii) Technical capacity building on NFB technology application and operation and use of NFB products; (iii) Sustainable financing support for NFB technology application; (iv) NFB technology demonstration, investment and replication.
The overall objective of the assignment is to propose solutions and research directions aiming at increasing the effective use of ash and slag to produce non-fired building materials through surveying and assessing the state of the use of ash and slag in production of non-fired building materials, reviewing incentive policy mechanisms and barriers to the use of ash and slag.
Interested national bidders prepare and bind 04 Proposals (01 original and 03 copies) and submit to the Project Management Unit. The Proposals must include:
- Submission Letter with date and signature of the leader of the consultant team;
- A written agreement between team members and team leader, which specifies the responsibility of the team leader and responsibilities of each member of the group;
- Proposed detailed Work Plan and Approach and Methodology, including specific roles of team members and the team leader;
- Proposed remuneration (on daily basis) and other expenses if any.
- Curriculum Vitaes of team members in English and Vietnamese;
Download Terms of Reference here
Address for submission:
Project “Promotion of non-fired-brick Production and Utilization in Vietnam”
Room 708, No. 113 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Deadline for submissions: 10:00 of 24 April 2020 (GMT +7)