After one month, Green Avengers has selected 5 projects to fund for activities of Circular Economy Hub in Danang and Central Region in the beginning of 2021.
Da Nang Circular Economy Hub (DCEH) and Green Avengers shout out 5 excellent projects participating in the Spreading Phase.
12 project teams from the program presented in the Pitching day having a chance to become 05 representative teams supported by Green Avengers program within 6 months, from 01st January to 30th June 2021.
The Council selected the teams based on 5 criteria: feasibility (20%), suitability (20%), sustainability (15%), scalability and impact (15%), team capacity (30%).
The Council includes:
- Mr Nguyen Tuan Luong – Head of Solution Mapping – Expertise from United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
- Mr Nguyen Doan Huan – Facilitator from United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
- Mr Vu Xuan Truong – Director of Incubator – DNES – Danang Business Incubator.
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Nhi – Green Avengers Program Manager
- Mr. Pham Phu Song Toan - PhD in Environmental Science
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Thu Trang – Co - Founder, Vice President GreenHub
5 selected projects are:
1) Green Run Series - Zero-waste marathon, substitute current disposable products (once time plastic water bottle, etc) with more eco-friendly ones.
2) Green Building - Use gamification approach to encourage garbage sorting in apartment buildings.
3) VietArt - Project buys and takes advantage of waste woods to produce environmentally friendly products.
4) Re - Organic Waste - The process of waste material: sorting, treatment in households with low costs and time-saving.
5) Green University DUE - The Green University in University of Economics – Danang University (DUE) is a grand scheme with many projects aimed to (1) improve waste management, (2) encourage green-consuming and environmental awareness, (3) help build a green and sustainable livelihood for young people in Da Nang.